Waterproofing? Most people don’t consider it until there is a problem. Water can creep into a basement through the floor, walls, the joints between them, and even through the concrete itself. Seasonal weather changes can cause cracks and settling leading to moisture problems.
Our crawlspace waterproofing comes with a lifetime warranty and eliminates ground water seepage across your crawlspace floor.
There are many benefits to waterproofing including:
- Protects your home from the interior side
- Preserves you property’s value and overall condition
- Prevents future water damage
At our initial visit to your home, our basement waterproofing specialist will assess and identify the cause of the problem, as well as explain the best solutions and options available to you in detail.
We have the expertise to get the job done quickly, effectively and permanently. There is not a job too large or too small – and there’s no wet basement that we can’t fix. Our repair and waterproofing technicians are trained to get the job done efficiently and right the first time.
Basement and Foundation Waterproofing Specialists
For over 10 years, homeowners have trusted Allied Foundation and Crawl Space to ensure their homes are dry and healthy.
- No exterior excavation
- Transferable lifetime dry basement warranty
- Solutions for finished and unfinished basements
- Exclusive access to patented products designed specifically for your basement
We can install a variety of waterproofing products, including sump pumps and drain systems, to help with keeping the area underneath your home dry.
The services we offer are:
- Concrete Crack Injections
- Basement Foundation Wall Repair by Epoxy Injection
- Basement Foundation Wall Repair by Polyurethane Injection
- Cold Joint Leaks Repaired
- Hydro Electrical Panel Leaks
- Honeycomb Leak Repaired
- Interior/Exterior Basement Waterproofing
- Interior Weeping Tile Drain Systems and Sump Pumps
- Exterior Basement Waterproofing Application and Weeping Tile System
- Window Well and Lateral Drain Installation and Repair
We specialize in addressing all areas of your home that can lead or contribute to water leaks, saving you the hassle and cost of contacting multiple contractors to determine which part of your home may be responsible for the water leak or damage.
We deliver unparalleled workmanship and the highest level of customer service on every job. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured.
Contact us at (256) 580-3210 for any of your basement water proofing needs.