Studies show that as much as 50% of the air in the upper levels of your home come from the basement or crawl space. This air typically contains high levels of moisture.
As a result, it causes musty odors and symptom-triggering allergens such as mold spores, mildew, bacteria, and dust mites. This damp air in your crawl space or basement may damage the structure of your home, flooring, furniture, and other personal items stored in these spaces.
That’s why it is so important to control the relative humidity in these areas with a Santa Fe Dehumidifier.
Tight spaces are no problem for the Santa Fe Compact2 dehumidifier. Its compact size works perfectly in low crawl spaces and small basements without sacrificing power and performance. Designed to fit in a variety of small spaces, the Compact2 provides multiple installation options for greater flexibility.
The small footprint (12″x12″x21″) fits low crawl spaces, basement mechanical closets, or other small spaces.
It’s sized to fit between floor joists for convenient hanging installation Rotatable exhaust outlet provides for horizontal or vertical discharge.
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR® efficiency requirements
- Large capacity water removal of 70 pints/day
- MERV-8 Filter provides superior air filtration (MERV-11 option available)
- Engineered for low temperature operation and the air flow issues that crawl spaces present
- Ducting options for divided spaces
- Auto restart allows the dehumidifier to automatically restart after a power outage
Call us today at (256) 580-3210 for a free estimate. We offer a transferable lifetime warranty on waterproofing.
Watch the video below to see how we can create a drain trap for the basement dehumidifier: